Please note: The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is only valid on online orders made via the Lisa's Study Guides website.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Period begins from the day that the products are delivered to your residence or signed for at your local post office, as per the parcel’s Australia Post Tracking ID.
- If you wish to return your products under the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period, you must contact our customer care team to advise us of your intention to return before your Money Back Guarantee Period has expired. Customer Care can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your return will only be authorised/approved if the following requirements are met. This approval is up to the discretion of Lisa's Study Guides:
- You have purchased this product online via Lisa's Study Guides' website only
- Your returned item(s) has not been used - no markings, annotations, or creases in the covers.
- Please ensure care is taken when packaging items for return. Carton or satchel to be used – no envelopes. Product packaging must not be torn/damaged.
- Please email a copy of the Registered Post receipt to email@example.com. This can be obtained at the Post Office upon lodging your return.
- Customer Care will provide you with the return address, as well as a Returns Authorisation number. Please put this Returns Authorisation number on your parcel when you return it, so that we can identify who the return belongs to and process it accordingly.
- Once we have issued a Returns Authorisation code, you have 7 days to return the package to us before the Return Authorisation code expires.
- When your item has been successfully returned to us, please allow 5 – 7 business days for your refund to be processed. Please be advised that depending on your bank, the refund can take a further 3-5 business days to clear into your account.
- In the event that products are missing, the RRP of the missing products will be deducted from any refund.
- The cost of returning the package is the customer’s responsibility. We also recommend returning your item using registered post with a tracking number as proof of initiating your return in case your item is lost in mail. We are not liable for items that are lost in transit without parcel tracking.
- We strongly recommend that you register your parcel and retain the tracking number, as Lisa's Study Guides is not liable for any returns that are lost in transit.