- Our reality is always changing.
- Reality is never fact but fiction.
- We are defined by our reality.
- Our perspective is always subjective.
- Both reality and imagination help our understanding of the world and ourselves.
- The reality we create is unique to our own experiences.
- Reality is subject to our interpretations.
- Reality can be both subjective and objective.
- It is through a significant event that our reality changes.
- Our realities are formed by our opinions and beliefs.
- Reality forces us to act in extraordinary ways.
- When we face the truth, we need to be ready to face pain and suffering.
- People have varied reactions and responses to things because of their different realities.
- Reality is what we want to see, not what we have to see.
- Reality is based on the people and experiences we encounter.
Our reality in relation to others
- Our reality is never our own, but influenced by others.
- No two realities are identical.
- Sometimes we lose ourselves in the reality of others.
- We cannot escape the world that others create.
- Accepting the reality of others is easier than accepting our own.
- Conflict occurs as a result of different realities.
- Some people manipulate others by distorting reality.
- One event can produce multiple realities.
- Only through multiple perspectives can we understand reality.
- Some events influence our reality more significantly than others.
- Our reality can impact others positively or negatively.
- The realities of two people are drastically different.
- What we chose to remember and forget shapes our reality.
- Our memories distort our current reality.
- Memories help us maintain a grip on reality.
- Mixing memory and reality helps bring people pleasure and pain.
- Memory is intrinsically connected to reality.
- Some people suppress memories in order to cope with reality.
- Memories are the source of our illusions.
- We can change our dreams to become our reality.
- Our memories teach us how to deal with reality.
Dealing with reality
- We create illusions in order to cope with reality.
- Illusions are safe while realities are cruel.
- Truth is always more powerful than imagination.
- Distorting reality can result in both good and bad.
- What separates truth from fiction is our perspective.
- Illusions have the power to conceal reality but can never erase it.
- In the end, we are always forced to face reality.
- Illusions are created both intentionally and unintentionally.
- Reality and illusion are never dichotomous.
- Escaping into illusion is weak while facing reality is courageous.
- Illusions are created as a result of our disappointments and failures.
- Fantasies are how we create a world of success and happiness.
- Without illusion, reality is too difficult to confront.
- We cannot be forced to confront the truth; we must be willing to.
- What is real and fiction is irrelevant, merely what we want to believe.
Get top content like this and more straight into your mailbox.
Just like 5,000 other VCE students have
Thanks, we've received your message.
We usually respond within a day!
Something went wrong... hit that sign up button again!