- Our reality is always changing.
- Reality is never fact but fiction.
- We are defined by our reality.
- Our perspective is always subjective.
- Both reality and imagination help our understanding of the world and ourselves.
- The reality we create is unique to our own experiences.
- Reality is subject to our interpretations.
- Reality can be both subjective and objective.
- It is through a significant event that our reality changes.
- Our realities are formed by our opinions and beliefs.
- Reality forces us to act in extraordinary ways.
- When we face the truth, we need to be ready to face pain and suffering.
- People have varied reactions and responses to things because of their different realities.
- Reality is what we want to see, not what we have to see.
- Reality is based on the people and experiences we encounter.
Our reality in relation to others
- Our reality is never our own, but influenced by others.
- No two realities are identical.
- Sometimes we lose ourselves in the reality of others.
- We cannot escape the world that others create.
- Accepting the reality of others is easier than accepting our own.
- Conflict occurs as a result of different realities.
- Some people manipulate others by distorting reality.
- One event can produce multiple realities.
- Only through multiple perspectives can we understand reality.
- Some events influence our reality more significantly than others.
- Our reality can impact others positively or negatively.
- The realities of two people are drastically different.
- What we chose to remember and forget shapes our reality.
- Our memories distort our current reality.
- Memories help us maintain a grip on reality.
- Mixing memory and reality helps bring people pleasure and pain.
- Memory is intrinsically connected to reality.
- Some people suppress memories in order to cope with reality.
- Memories are the source of our illusions.
- We can change our dreams to become our reality.
- Our memories teach us how to deal with reality.
Dealing with reality
- We create illusions in order to cope with reality.
- Illusions are safe while realities are cruel.
- Truth is always more powerful than imagination.
- Distorting reality can result in both good and bad.
- What separates truth from fiction is our perspective.
- Illusions have the power to conceal reality but can never erase it.
- In the end, we are always forced to face reality.
- Illusions are created both intentionally and unintentionally.
- Reality and illusion are never dichotomous.
- Escaping into illusion is weak while facing reality is courageous.
- Illusions are created as a result of our disappointments and failures.
- Fantasies are how we create a world of success and happiness.
- Without illusion, reality is too difficult to confront.
- We cannot be forced to confront the truth; we must be willing to.
- What is real and fiction is irrelevant, merely what we want to believe.
« Previous Page : Whose Reality
Next Page : Additional Reading »